Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wendesday's Run - 3.1 miles

I was supposed to do some interval training with some ladies I'm doing a relay race with this morning, but I forgot about my dentist appointment (which I ended up having to reschedule any way), so I went to the gym and ran on the treadmill this afternoon. It was awful.

You know, I used to hate running outside. I much preferred to run on the treadmill. I think it was the fact that I could watch tv while running. But since I've been doing mostly trail running (I still hate running on the roads), I really hate running on the treadmill. I think it's because I can't adjust my pace very well on the treadmill. I can't pick it up or slow it down a little whenever I need without worrying about my pace. And I feel like I can't figure out what speed to go in the first place.

But, I guess it's better than not running at all. 

Distance - 3.1 miles
Time - 47 minutes
Calories Burned - 671

No comments:

Post a Comment