Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thursday's (Should've been Wednesday's) run - 2.7 miles

I had to run on the treadmill again. Ugh. I *HATE* it! It is worse to me than that feeling like you did well on a test and finding out you actually failed it. It is worse than getting fired. It is worse than child birth! Ok, maybe that last one was a bit of an exaggeration, but I truly, whole-heartedly abhor running on the treadmill now.

But on the other hand, it's much better that I ran 3 miles on the treadmill today than not have ran at all. I pat myself on the back for that because I really should've run 5 miles today (oops), but the gym was closing and I had to get out.  I will try harder next week to actually do my assigned runs. *sigh*

In other good news, I was able to wear a smaller size pair of jeans today!!! WAHOO!! I can tell that my hips and thighs are getting trimmer and I've lost a couple of pounds to boot. I am excited that I'm finally starting to see results for all me efforts! Hopefully, but the time my relay comes around, I'll be a few more pounds lighter!

Distance - 2.7 miles
Time - 42:30
Calories Burned - 594

No comments:

Post a Comment