Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Catching up

So, just catching up on some runs I did in the past, but neglected to post:

Saturday - I ran. I don't know how far or how long, I only know I ran to the end of the island and back and it wasn't very far. I also know I got some killer blisters from moisture and sand in between my toes.

Tuesday - 3 Miles around the flat side of Lake Johnson and the unpaved side. I got a side cramp and had to walk to last mile. Boo.

Thursday - 4 Miles on the treadmill (ugg). Today was supposed to be a 6 mile tempo run, but I ran out of time in the nursery (under 1 year I can only stay an hour and I'm not very fast) and I got another cramp! I started off running harder than normal and felt like I was doing ok. I was breathing hard, but keeping my heart rate from sky rocketing. But eventually I had to walk and when I started running again, I got the cramp. That basically made me have to walk the rest of the time. I think that me being sick might have something to do with it. I woke up yesterday with a really sore throat, some coughing and a fever. I didn't have the coughing or the fever today, but to sore throat is lingering. Hopefully, I won't get too sick...

Tomorrow, I'm going to make up for those two miles and add them onto my 2 mile run. Then it's 8 miles on Saturday. Let's hope these miles go by fast. My races are comin' up pretty quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment